[WriteLog] Lost Function Keys w/RTTY Operation

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Lost Function Keys w/RTTY Operation
From: Paul Kern via WriteLog <writelog@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 17:45:41 -0700
I purchased the &quot;newbie&quot; version of Writelog to use this Field Day
for our club operation mainly to run RTTY.  Somehow I lost the ability to use
any of the function keys for the message buffers.  When pressing the keys they
have absolutly no response from the program.  I am using MMTTY w/the plug-in on
an XP box that I have used at home but not for Writelog/RTTY.  I am totally
stumped as to why none of the F keys will work but all of the other keys work
just fine.  Anyone have any suggestions?  Is this a newbie version issue?  I
expected issues working FD but certainly not this one!!! TNX..

Paul/NK4P