Re: [WriteLog] CW direct keying

To: Bryan Swadener <bswadener@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] CW direct keying
From: Steven Kline <skline4@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2014 12:37:15 -0500
Hi Bryan,

Is it possible to provide optoisolator diagram similar to Don’s diagram for
simple transistor interface?  Quite a few may be interested in building
isolated circuit.  I’ve built the interfaces from Don’s diagram and worked
great, were quick and fast interface solution.  Perhaps with little more time
and planning available I’d have built the optoisolators too.

Cheers - Steve W5JK