Re: [WriteLog] FW: Web Update Data Files

To: "'Chuck Dietz'" <w5prchuck@gmail.com>, "'Steve Woodruff'" <steve@n9oh.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] FW: Web Update Data Files
From: "Robert W5AJ" <woodr90@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 15:26:47 -0500
had same issue, could not seem to get new cty to read (using 4u70un as test
entry)
went in other room and scanned internet
came back, closed writelog, opened and the new cty file was working OK showing
4u70un with correct country
also the wl_cty file in programdata directory shows downloaded today
you can get to that folder by searching for wl_cty and open folder (not file)

73 Robert W5AJ