Re: [WriteLog] License Renewal/Download

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] License Renewal/Download
From: Mike VE3YF <mike@ve3yf.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2017 20:14:38 +0000
Hi Frank:

Well at least I am not the only one having problems. I did figure out a way to fool either the PayPal or e-Junkie system is to use my Paypal account but give it a USA address and it worked ok. Now that worked for me, I can't say it will work for everyone but worth a try. I still don't know why it is asking for a shipping address, when I clearly clicked on the Download version and funny thing, right after payment is accepted it took me right to the download. Strange but I overcame the heartache. And I installed the download by entering in the new License number and it is working perfectly.

--

*73 De Mike*
*VE3YF

_/http://www.ve3yf.com/_*