Re: [WriteLog] CQ WPX SSB Serial Number Editing? Correction

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] CQ WPX SSB Serial Number Editing? Correction
From: Rich <rwnewbould@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 15:47:13 -0400
The line should read:

"if you do NOT do a save configuration the cursor does not resize properly"

Sorry

Rich

On 3/29/2018 15:43 PM, Rich wrote:
Well I figured it out.   It was not the keyboard shortcuts.   It was related to the font size of the entry window.   I changed the font size of the entry window which worked fine, however if you do a save configuration the cursor does not resize properly nor does it appear at the correct spot on in the window.  So where I thought the cursor was and where the cursor thought it was were not the same.  It is not really an issue unless you try to edit an entry.

I went back and loaded several contests and found that i can reproduce the issue in any contest module.

So after resizing the entry window you must do a Save Config

Thanks for your help Don

Rich