[WriteLog] SpDxRtty.ini file

To: "[WriteLog]" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SpDxRtty.ini file
From: Michael Gibson via WriteLog <writelog@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 19:51:09 +0000 (UTC)
Does anyone here know if there is an updated SpDxRtty.ini file for this
weekends contest?

The old one that I have only has 16, single letter
SP province multipliers. The current contest now
has 377 two letter province multipliers!

I created a new .ini file using notepad, and it does work to make the log
accept the new 2 letter format, but it has a glitch of populating the
multiplier window with 4 mults worked on each of 4 other bands,
every 20 mults down the .ini list from the original entry!

I think that cabrillo will sort this out, since these don't show up as actual
log entries, but it would be nice to have this working correctly for the
contest, and since I'm not a software guru......

I'm not a member of the RTTY group, so if anyone here is, perhaps you could
forward this message to them?

Thanks,

Aloha -
Mike KH6ND