FT-1000MP Headphone audio

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: FT-1000MP Headphone audio
From: don_gaikins@partyline.net (Don Gaikins)
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 1996 18:59:10 -0500
I have a simular situatio with my 1000D.  I was told by one of the Yaesu =
reps at Dayton that is by design, to keep you from having a very loud =
burst of audio if you were wearing the head phones when plugged into the =
tranciever.  In any event turning up the AF gain is not much of a =
problem.

de Don Gaikins
WD0CHW