[Yaesu] Any Alternative to FIF-232C Interface?

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Any Alternative to FIF-232C Interface?
From: mdowning@rdatasys.com (Mark A. Downing)
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 1997 08:03:06 -0700
At 07:19 AM 6/2/97 -0400, John_Skapiak@inficon.com wrote:
>Looking for any information on any  less expensive alternatives to the
>Yaesu FIF-232C interface.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You can build one yourself for under $20. You need an MAX232, some caps,
and a couple of other small parts. There is an article in QST (Feb 94 I
think) showing how to do it. I have built several.

Let me know if you want more information.

--Mark (WM7D)

-----
Mark A. Downing                       Relational Data Systems
Phone:(714)263-3899 x157         30 Executive Park, Suite 260
Reply to: mdowning@rdatasys.com              Irvine, CA 92714
http://www.rdatasys.com/~wm7d/