[Yaesu] Yaesu S/W

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Yaesu S/W
From: DJ2001@aol.com (DJ2001@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 06:00:37 -0500 (EST)

I was wondering if anyone knew anything about Macintosh Software for the
FT-50.  I haven't seen it in HRO or anything and I was just wondering if
anyone knew if it was in development or any info at all.  Maybe someone
out there would be interested in writing some software.

Thanks,

MichaelM

On Mon, 5 Jan 1998, Bill Tilman wrote:

> Looking for information on Software for the Yaesu equipment.
> Does anyone have info on the FT-50 S/W interface?  I am
> interested in the serial interface required to get and put
> data and control information to it.  I would like to
> tinker with my own 'homebrew' kind of ADMS-1C S/W !
>
> Any info available out there ?
>
> 73
> Bill        WB7QFO

DTTO here too I would like to see some SSTV stuff for the MAC computer.  I
unfortunatly do not know how to program otherwise it would be done.

Dale K9VUJ