[Yaesu] 1000MP power, reflector?

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] 1000MP power, reflector?
From: Tyler Stewart" <k3mm@erols.com (Tyler Stewart)
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 16:22:47 -0000
No problem Will.

There is a pot for each power level located on the audio board.  It's
located on the bottom of the radio on the PCB that runs along the back, but
the pots are towards the front of this board.  I forget how the pots are
labeled, but I think it's something intuitive.  BTW, there is no reason why
you cant use the 10 watt pot to set it for 120 watts if you dont need the 10
watt setting but would like to preserve the 100 watt setting,etc.  IE, all
three pots can be set to any power setting.

Yaesu uses 150 watts as the temporary power output to set up some other
settings during alignment, so you should be able to run 120 no sweat.  I've
actually done that to both of mine as well.

73, Ty K3MM