[Yaesu] FT-1000D 250 Hz 8215 MHz filter Installation??

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT-1000D 250 Hz 8215 MHz filter Installation??
From: n1eu@hotmail.com (Barry N1EU)
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 19:12:08 -0500
Jay, the manual doesn't describe it because the rig came equipped with a
Yaesu filter in that position and therefore wasn't viewed as an installable
internal accessory.  You will be replacing the Yaesu filter marked
XF8.2M-251-01.  With the rig upside down and front panel toward the front,
it is the filter furthest toward the back and to the left.  No diode to clip
because it came equipped with the filter from the factory.

GL/73,

Barry  N1EU
www.albany.net/~bg

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>