Re: [Yaesu] re: Mk V Field p.s. question

To: "Rob Atkinson, K5UJ" <k5uj@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] re: Mk V Field p.s. question
From: wa9mxq@att.net
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 20:11:07 +0000
Rob,

Maybe the manuals have different versions, but my recently purchased Mark V
FT-1000MP has the external switching supply and it is clearly called out as
such in the literature I received at the time of buying the radio. It is also
in the transceiver manual and in the separate power supply data sheet.

73,

- Bill, WA9MXQ