[Yaesu] Listing Items

To: yaesu@contesting.com
Subject: [Yaesu] Listing Items
From: certified-electronics@juno.com
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 00:23:41 +0000
AL,
Just wanted to let you know that we have a Swap Shop section the we just
started up for one of the links on our Web site. We are taking all
listings for equipment on the site as well as Wants. Equipment for sale
and want's don't necessarily have to be Yaesu gear, but it would be nice
if you had some.
Thanks and 73s
Carol Maher
W4CLM