[Yaesu] Production Dates (MkV & MkV Field)

To: yaesu@contesting.com
Subject: [Yaesu] Production Dates (MkV & MkV Field)
From: "Bob Pack, NX5M" <nx5m@txcyber.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 11:21:42 -0600
I was told that there was a menu selection that will show the date of
manufacture on these rigs.
I think I mentioned this in a previous post that I was told that the key-
click issue fix was inplemented in mid-2004.
Those of you who have these rigs, would you be so kind as to check your rig
for date of manufacture and if it shows a date beyond August 2004 please
let me know.  A serial # would be appreciated....this will help me to be
sure that I can get a rig that should be free of this problem.
Some may not want to provide me with a serial number....I can understand
your caution.  Some have done so but did not specify which rig they had.
Email me direct with your findings.

Thanks.
Bob NX5M