Re: [Yaesu] Yaesu parts - the saga continues

To: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <k4ik@subich.com>, <Yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] Yaesu parts - the saga continues
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 09:24:34 -0500
I don't think the issue in the case of a tiny item like this is finding it; at
most you might want to be able to confirm whether it was scanned as received.
My experience has been rather better - my packages and letters are always
scanned at the sending post office.  but the real bottom line is that Yaesu
parts seems to be in the business of getting in the way rather than trying to
find a solution.  It's not in their interest either; all of this hassling has
cost them far more than  if they simply stuck another bulb in a mailing
envelope.

73, Pete