Re: [Yaesu] CAT Control on 1000mp Mark V

To: <jclark@brownjanitorsupply.com>, <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] CAT Control on 1000mp Mark V
From: "WA3GIN in Alex. City, VA" <wa3gin@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 18:44:00 -0500
I don't believe you can simply connect the PC to the radio using a null
cable.  Check the wiring diagram for the radio to ensure you don't need to
build or purchase a custom interface cable.

73,
dave
wa3gin@COMCAST.NET

This is a new email address.  The EROLS ACCOUNT will be terminated at the
end of March.  Please update your address book ;-)