[Yaesu] (no subject)

To: yaesu@contesting.com
Subject: [Yaesu] (no subject)
From: Pyemarine@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 05:34:25 EDT

Hi,can  anyone help with my problem ?.The CW or Right switch on my G-600RC
control box  packed in,but I have  the G-400RC and G-600XL control box's.They
both work fine,is there any way I can  wire one up to operate the G-600RC
rotator.Up to the present I have not tried to  wire one up as I am afraid that
I may
burn out the rotator?.I am now in my  seventies and not as bright as I used
to be.I would be most gratefull for any  help.Many thanks for reading my
mail.Peter.