[Yaesu] FS: Yaesu FT920 HF/6m transceiver

To: <yaesu@mailman.qth.net>, <yaesu@contesting.com>,<50mhz@mailman.qth.net>, <6meter@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FS: Yaesu FT920 HF/6m transceiver
From: "John AA5JG" <aa5jg@lcisp.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 10:58:18 -0500
I have for sale a Yaesu FT920 HF/6m rig with DSP, built in autotuner, CW memory
keyer, and voice keyer. It also has the optional FM board installed.  Many
people feel that this is one of the best 6m rigs out there, and it does have a
nice receiver on it (plus plenty of features) but I am looking for something a
little smaller to take mobile/roving for the different VHF contests.

It works fine, but I need to fill you in on the physical condition of the case.
 There are numerous scratches on the bottom of the case on both the left and
right side, and one big scratch in the center of the bottom.  The one side of
the case has a couple of dents in it on both the front and back corner.  There
is also a light crack in the front plastic bezel by the NR knob.  I don't know
how these things happened as it was like this when I got it, but want to be
honest about the condition of the radio.  The front of the radio looks very
nice, and so does the top cover.  It is also missing one of the cover screws,
but the cover still stays on just fine.

Because of the physical condition of this radio I will price it accordingly,
although electrically it works just fine.  It has the mic, power cord, and
manual. I am asking $665 for it plus shipping from zip 73507. I can take
paypal, check, or MO.

73s John AA5JG