Re: [Yaesu] FT1000 (D) or FT2000?

To: "'John Geiger'" <n5ten@yahoo.com>,"'Dave Maley'" <dgmaley@commspeed.net>, <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] FT1000 (D) or FT2000?
From: "Keith Dutson" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 19:50:03 -0600
I find plenty of negative stuff on eHam.net.  I consider it to be non-useful
(mostly just complaining) for the most part.

Actually, the FT2000 blows away the FT1000.  It does this primarily by
employing DSP in the first IF and allowing selection of 3 different roofing
filters for each mode.  Also, I understand the BP filters in the 2000 do a
great job of eliminating out-of-band interference.

Keith NM5G