Re: [Yaesu] FT-1000 keying a Ten-Tec Titan

To: "William Liporace - WC2L" <wc2l@wc2l.com>, <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Yaesu] FT-1000 keying a Ten-Tec Titan
From: "David J Windisch" <davidjw@cinci.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 06:15:47 -0500
Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Got this from TT a few years ago:

Key the Titanic with your *external* keyer and use the Titanic key-out to
key the '1000.  It's helpful to have a true weight control on your keyer or
the on-air c-w will be light.  Relay latency adds up.  Connect the '1000 amp
relay as usual to the Titanic amp relay, and QSK works on c-w and PTT/VOX
works on SSB.

73 Dave N3HE