[Yaesu] FT 1000 For Sale

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT 1000 For Sale
From: "Byron L \(Les\) Green" <lkozark@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 06:22:11 -0500
FT 1000, with 2d RX BPF-1 option, and optional 600hz CW filter. Also has the
250hz 2d i.f. to 500hz 3rd i.f CW filter. It has v6.0 ROM. I purchased this
radio new in Jan. 1998 and it is excellent condition functionally and
cosmeticly. Also have a Yaseu SP-5 speaker with phone patch option and Yaesu
MD-1 microphone. The speaker has some light scuffs on the top as I bought it
used. I have the original boxes for the 1000 but not for the speaker and mike.
I am selling the 1000, because I wanted a new radio, I bought a K3. Pictures on
request. Asking $1500 OBO + shipping to lower 48. Email or call anytime until
10pm CSDT. Cell 573 480-4500

Les K0LG