Re: [Yaesu] Quadra

Subject: Re: [Yaesu] Quadra
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <k8ri@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 01:59:40 -0400
On 8/17/2013 1:30 AM, Adam Farson wrote:
Hi Roger,

Do you have the Band Data 1, Band Data 2 (Control) and ALC cables connected

I'm not using the band data 2 for the auto tune, but otherwise as far as I can see it should work.
which is listed as not needed except for that function.

I do need to check the grounding, but the auto band switching should work just by changing bands.

I had a Tokyo Hy Power 1.5 KFX and the band switching was flawless.

73

Roger (K8RI)

per page 13 of the FTDX-5000 user manual? Band tracking, F SET and TUNE
should all work if all the required interconnecting cables are in place.

73, Adam VA7OJ/AB4OJ