(no subject)

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: (no subject)
From: jms403@psu.edu (James M. Spence)
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 96 22:54:20 0400
1996 IARU HF Worldchampionship    K3CR (op KB3AFT)  Low Power(100W)

697 QSOs    60 Zones      32 HQ      19.8 Hours ON TIME

MIXED MODE
                        Final Score- 143,980

        My first contest using paddles...and a tri-bander!  I operated from the
Penn State University Club station(K3CR).  This was my last contest
before I turn 18(oh boy!).
                                                          73

Jim/KB3AFT