IK7APK/IK0HBN Sartg score (LONG)

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: IK7APK/IK0HBN Sartg score (LONG)
From: ik0hbn@isa.it (Sante ( IK0HBN ))
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996 01:21:14 +0200
SARTG Worldwide

Call used: IK7APK
Operateur: IK0HBN

Entry Class: Single Op, All Band, High power

Band    QSOs   Pts  Dist    DX
80        11   105     0     7
40        59   595     4    19
20       187  2100    18    39
15        88   860     1    26
10        21   195     0    10
-----   ----  ----  ----  ----
Total    366  3855    23   101

Score: 478020

Claimed Score: 478020

Operating hours:
1 round = none
2 round = 7 h 45'
3 round = 8 hours

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established for amateur radio in my country. My report is correct
and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the
decisions of the Awards Committee."