N9YXA M/M ARRLSW

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: N9YXA M/M ARRLSW
From: n9yxa@ix.netcom.com (Cedrick Johnson- N9YXA)
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 07:28:43 +0000
The Story:
The N9YXA/N9JLP Multi Single team in Aurora, IL managed to pull off
54 q's with only 3 hours of operating (0000-0300) and a longwire.
Bill (n9jlp) is fairly new to contesting, and after this weekend as
being my second "ear", he's got the basics down and soon as he gets
his General, he will probably begin operating Single Tx/Multi band.
I would like to thank the neighbors of Bill and Bill, Bonnie and
their dog, Ranger.. They put up with the phone interference and
whatever else went wrong..... Thanks for making this contest an
enjoyable experience in the time of my need.(my transciever broke a
month ago and is being serviced). Visit N9JLP's web site @
http://www.netcom.com/~n9jlp . Thanks... Contest scores to
follow......

SUMMARY