CQWW CW M/S

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: CQWW CW M/S
From: jlogan@denver.net (jlogan@denver.net)
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 14:17:42 -1812
 CQWW  CW 1996

This was our FIRST effort as a Group  and as a Station in the MULTI -SINGLE
class

OPS:  KV0Q,  KT0F,  WB0HBS,  WX7K.

Band           QSOs             Zones        Countries
160             31              17              28

80              91              26              65

40              894             35              108

20              1085            38              131

15              287             28              83

10              26              12              24

Total           2414            156             439           Total Score:
4,004,945

We found conditions on the second night just terrible on the low bands.

Both days we found fantastic signals from deep EU/ ASIA on 40m beginning at
1430 local time.

Bill was happy to snag a new one on Top Band XZ1N!

Sunday brought fantastic signals out of cenral EU, Western EU and Asian Russia
beginning at  2:30pm local time on 40 meters!! 599 signals with NO noise.

Josh WX7K