W9WI 160 SOLP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: W9WI 160 SOLP
From: desmith@Telalink.Net (Doug Smith)
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 1996 13:15:42 -0600 (CST)
      Call: W9WI                     Country:  United States
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator-Low Power

               QSO   QSO PTS  PTS/QSO    SECTIONS  COUNTRIES
     Totals    612    1239     2.02         71          3    =   91,686

Equipment Description:
     TS-940 barefoot, inverted V at 60'

This will teach me to not read the rules *before* the contest -- I thought
it started at 0000Z, and figured I was a goner when I turned the rig on at
2315 & found things in full swing.  Turned out I made it up later.  Rates
were pretty good Friday night/Saturday morning, and I was very happily
surprised to have KL7Y and two C6A's call Saturday night.

73 Doug

Douglas E. Smith  W9WI/4                desmith@Telalink.net
1385 Old Clarksville Pike               (preferred for long files)
Pleasant View, TN  37146-8098 USA              -or-
(615) 746-5205                          72777.3143@compuserve.com
                                        (preferred for time-critical info)