N0AX CW Sprint

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: N0AX CW Sprint
From: hwardsil@WOLFENET.com (Ward Silver)
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 1997 11:06:04 -0800 (PST)
    Callsign Used : N0AX
         Category : Low-Power
        Team/Club : BARC #1

   80CW       42          42         42       2
   40CW      121         121        121       6
   20CW       80          80         80      29

 Totals      243         243        243      37

    Final Score = 8991 points.

Soapbox Comments
________________

What is the worst feeling in the world?  Realizing as you stand in the line
at Dairy Queen, that the Sprint started four minutes ago and you're getting
Dilly Bars for the kids.  What is the fastest thing in the world?  Me on my
way home with the Dilly Bars and the boys!  Probably could have made my most
ever QSOs if I hadn't missed the first 20 minutes...bummer!  On the other
hand, it made for a great motivator...

Glad to hear Wayne, N7NG, handing out WY and worked two SC stations.  Of
course, to compensate, I missed the usually common AL.  Heard NO5W in AR,
but only once, never to connect.  MN was also nearly absent compared to
the usual population.

Wow, big signals from K4AAA and K1KI on the Least Coast.  Gentlemen,
whatever it is, it works!  Glad to hear a lot of little pistols mixing it
up, as well.

73, "Ed"Ward N0AX