S57AD score ARRL DXC 1997 (SO/80)

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: S57AD score ARRL DXC 1997 (SO/80)
From: s57ad@s55tcp.ampr.org (s57ad@s55tcp.ampr.org)
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 97 22:47:48 EST
                              ARRL DX SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 15-Feb-97, 16-Feb-97

    Callsign Used : S57AD
         Operator : S57AD

         Category : Single Operator 80/HP

 Default Exchange : 599 KW

             Name : Mirko Sibilja
          Address : Savska 31
   City/State/Zip : Sevnica, SI-8290
          Country : Slovenia

  Equipment description:   Icom IC-751A + SB-220
                           PC386/DX40 & TR 5,98

               Antennas:   Inverted L

        Team/Club : Slovenia Contest Club

   80CW      442         407       1221      42

 Totals      442         407       1221      42

    Final Score = 51282 points.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards Committee.