W4UE ARRL DX CW

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: W4UE ARRL DX CW
From: w4ue@pobox.com (John R. Moore)
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 23:09:53 -0500
Call         Hours      Score       QSO's      DX

W4UE         7.5        69375       185         125

It was not meant to be for me to be a player in this contest
Friday evening 2 hours into the contest Two tubes in my amplifier
shorted.  Saturday was the Orlando hamfest, too tired to do much
of anything that evening after returning.  Sunday going pretty
good until about three hours then a complete hard drive crash.
here it is 6 PM monday evening and I am just getting some of it
back. Oh well.
John W4UE