[3830] HSC 1997 score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] HSC 1997 score
From: ik0hbn@isa.it (Sante ( IK0HBN ))
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 00:43:42 +0100
                  H.S.C. CONTEST 1997

      Call: IK0HBN                   Country:  Italy
      Mode: CW                       Category: NOT MEMBER

      BAND     QSO   QSO PTS   COUNTRIES

       80       25       25        07
       40       82       88        22
       20       43       53        15
       15       03       05        03
     --------------------------------------

     Totals    153      171        47     = 8037

Comment: Although I was calling "only HSC", a lot of stations making the UBA
contest answered to my CQing doing often a little mess.
Why do not choose another weekend for the February session?
See you on next edition!

Club Affiliation:

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Sante Lillo  IK0HBN
               Localita' Saineta, 3
               Bassano in Teverina (VT), I 01030
               E-MAIL: ik0hbn@isa.it

Sante LILLO  (IK0HBN)
Localita' Saineta, 3
01030 Bassano in Teverina (VT) Italy
home telephone: +39 (0) 761-407543  (FAX on request)
E-mail: ik0hbn@isa.it
packet adr: IK0HBN@I0INU.IUMB.ITA.EU
DX cluster : IK0HBN > I0JBL-6