[3830] WB0O NAQP CW

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WB0O NAQP CW
From: WB0O/0007359114@MCIMAIL.COM (Bill Straw)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 1998 23:53:23 -0500 (EST)
WB0O NAQP CW   SO

160    61   35   INV-L
 80   167   49   ELEVATED 4-SQUARE and INV-V
 40   121   45   ELEVATED 4-SQUARE and INV-V
 20   207   48   TH7 @ 50' SW / TH7 @ 50' SE
 15   135   43
 10    17   10     (QTH IS ON A 400' HILL)
---------------
      708  230 = 162,840

RIG: OMNI VI ( barefoot of course!)

COMMENTS:

   My first serious effort in this in many years. I moved
lots of stations, but they just couldn't seem to hear me.
I guess everyone doesn't have the noise free QTH I have.
   I live 100 miles from a stoplight, the temp is -20F,
the wind chill is -65F. Sounds like a contest is the thing
to do today!!!

73 BILL WB0O in Northern North Dakota, 10 miles from VE4