[3830] K4MA@AA4NC NAQP Score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K4MA@AA4NC NAQP Score
From: k4ma@mindspring.com (Jim Stevens)
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 12:37:40 -0500
Contest:  NAQP CW
Operator: K4MA
Station:  AA4NC

Band  QSOs  Mults   DX                    Ant
160    65   22/1    KP3P                  Inv V@115 ft
 80   133   38/3    KP3P, WP2/K9BG, 6D2X  Inv V@115 ft
 40   205   44/2    KP3P, 6D2X            402CD@130 ft
 20   139   47/1    WP2/K9BG              Stack 204BA@120/50 ft
 15    70   30/1    KP3P                  Stack 4el@80/40 ft
 10     8    8/0                          6 el@90 ft
      620  189/8

620 X 197 = 122,140

Rigs: FT-990 & IC-736, TR 6.20

Comments:
Fun as always.  Getting a little better at this test each
time, but still a long way to go to compete with the Big
Boys!

Just further proof of how fun and friendly this contest is.
I was CQing on 40M and WO7Y (Id) calls.  I ask him to move
to 20M, and K5OY (Ar) takes my 40M frequency.  I work WO7Y and
realize that I need Ar on 40M, so I call K5OY.  We work, and
he sends "UR FREQ".  Cool!  Thanks a bunch Steve!

CYA next weekend from Will's again in my better mode.
Looking for a team to join if anyone needs somebody.

73, Jim Stevens, K4MA & 8P9JA

email -- k4ma@mindspring.com
WWW   -- http://www.mindspring.com/~k4ma