[3830] Wo4o Phone NAQP Jan 98

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] Wo4o Phone NAQP Jan 98
From: wo4o@juno.com (Ric Painter)
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 18:28:44 EST
                  1998 NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY

Call used: WO4O                      Location: TN
Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: SSB
Callsign of Operator: WO4O           Power: 100W
Exchanged Information: WO4O RIC TN
Hours of Operation: 08:21

OFF Times:  1859-2003; 2226-2257; 0251-0325; (ouch! 0434-0505)

band      QSOs     points    mults
----------------------------------
160        100       100       31
 80        106       106       39
 40        100       100       39
 20        155       155       41
 15         41        41       14
 10         32        32        9
----------------------------------
TOTAL      534       534      173      SCORE: 92,382

Team Name: TENNESSEE CONTEST GROUP #2 (TCG 2)

Comments:  Another personal best in this game; but, I mainly
flew by the seat of my pants.  Little time for preparation; and
paid the price for it.  Early in the game I took a 60-minute
OFF time, then two separate 30-minute OFF times later.  Although
they were written down and in front of my face, I somehow had a
mental lapse and took another 30-minute OFF time near the end of
the game--wasting a precious 30 minutes and, as a result,
forfeiting whatever Qs and Ms I missed.  Duh!  TU Scott/W6AB for
allowing me to work Jim/WH6TG on Scott's 15m run frequency.  Saw
the Last 10 rate meter hit 259 @ 0121 on 40m (cool!).  Had FUN!

73 Ric Wo4o
wo4o@juno.com