[3830] W3GH CQ 160 CW Multi

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] W3GH CQ 160 CW Multi
From: slazar19@sgi.net (Spike Lazar)
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 20:03:56 -0500 (EST)
Multi-OP  CQ 160  W3GH (W3GH & W9XR ops)

 QSO's     STATES     COUNTRIES     SCORE
 1010        57          46        295,380

He didn't inhale, she didn't swallow, so what the
hell was everyone else doing in D.C. last weekend?

Paper logged for the first 10 minutes so I could type them
into the log real fast. The rate meter went up to 35,000 Q's!
Going to typing class at nights so I can beat my record next year.

Hell, when I was a kid, had my dad's 55 Buick up to 700 mph
(on the speedo) when I hit a patch of ice. Why spend millions
of dollars going to the Bonneville salt flats....

Spike, W9XR