[3830] LU7DW's Summary Sheet ARRL DX CW 1998 SO AB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] LU7DW's Summary Sheet ARRL DX CW 1998 SO AB HP
From: lu7dw@abaconet.com.ar (lu7dw@abaconet.com.ar)
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 00:45:56 -0300
             ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 1998

      Call: LU7DW                    Country:  ARGENTINA
      Mode: CW                       Category: S-O H-P

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV

      160        0        0           0
       80        0        0           0
       40        5       15           5
       20       44      132          25
       15       25       75          12
       10      176      528          40
     -----------------------------------

     Totals    250      750          82  =   61,500

All reports sent were 599 500, unless otherwise noted.

Equipment Description: Icom IC-751A, Heathkit SB-220

Antenna: 40: Inverted Vee, 4 Element tribander @ 40 feet

Computer: AMD486DX-100, 16 Mb with CT 9.23 & H-B interface

Operation Time: 5 Hours

Comments: Not time for contesting, only fun!;  I'm just married!!!

Club Affiliation: GACW

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Claudio  LU7DW
               C.C. 7