[3830] IARU-98 EA8/OH2BYS

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] IARU-98 EA8/OH2BYS
From: leppmau@mail1.edu.hel.fi (Leppälä Mauri)
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 09:57:32 +0300
 SUMMARY SHEET
 IARU  HF Championship      1998

Call: EA8/OH2BYS   Country:   Canary Is.
   Category: Single Op. Mixed Mode

Band QSOs DUPEs NETTOQSOs QSOpts ZONEs HQSTNs
160 21 0 21 53 5 13
80 175 0 175 777 15 16
40 419 14 405 1929 27 17
20 573 4 569 2729 29 18
15 737 7 730 3528 30 20
10 276 6 270 1248 14 17
Totals 2201 31 2170 10264 120 101

Score: 2268344 points

Operator List: OH2BYS

Equipment: FT990, IC735, LK-800, 2-el yagis, 4-el vert-dipoles, 3-el
GPs, dipole

                             Signature

MAILING ADDRESS:   Mauri Leppala  EA8/OH2BYS
   Halkosuontie 148
   FIN-00660 HELSINKI,

Remarks:  Instead of working 20% more mulipliers and 50% more contacts
in multi-single category, I made10% more multipliers and 10 % more
multipliers
in new category, single op. mixed mode. No electricity breaks,
no computer problems, no damaged asessories, no tiredness, only working!

I made even a new GP-array for 40 meters from broken Cuscraft yagi.
Worked well.
After all this, it's possible to improve 10%+10% next year again.
Now I know how! CU...