[3830] LT1F - Score CQ WW DX SSB 15M HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] LT1F - Score CQ WW DX SSB 15M HP
From: lu1fkr@cpsarg.com (Bad Power - LT1F)
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 14:12:17 -0300

                                     CQ WW  DX  CONTEST  1998

     Contest Dates : 24-Oct-98, 25-Oct-98

     Callsign Used : LT1F  -  Operator : LU1FKR
     Category:    Single Band, Single Operator
     Mode : SSB      Default Exchange : 59 - 13

     Name : BRUNO, CARLOS LUIS
     Address : OLEGARIO ANDRADE 880
     City/State/Zip : ROSARIO SANTA FE 2000
     Country : ARGENTINA
     Team : THE PRIVATE ANTENNA  FIELD  BAD  POWER

    BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries   Zones

    15SSB    3940        3940      11582       134        38

   Totals     3940        3940      11582       134        38

   Final Score =  1.992.104

  Equipmnet Description :  ICOM  IC - 775 DSP + KENWOOD  TL - 922A
  Antenna                      : YAGUI  MONOBAND   6  OVER  6 ELEMENT

  Look at our Web Page  : http://www.badpower.com.ar

  This is to certify that in the contest I have operated my transmitter within
  the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
  regulations of the contest.

 SIGNATURE
 MAILING  ADDRESS :
                        BRUNO,  CARLOS  LUIS   LT1F  Op:  LU1FKR
                        OLEGARIO V. ANDRADE  880
                        2000  ROSARIO  ARGENTINA
                                     E.Mail      :lu1fkr@badpower.com.ar