[3830] LT1F - Score CQ WW DX SSB 15M HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] LT1F - Score CQ WW DX SSB 15M HP
From: lu1fkr@cpsarg.com (Bad Power - LT1F)
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 23:13:52 -0300

                                    CQ WW  DX  CONTEST  1998

    Contest Dates : 24-Oct-98, 25-Oct-98

    Callsign Used : LT1F  -  Operator : LU1FKR
    Category:    Single Band, Single Operator
    Mode : SSB      Default Exchange : 59 - 13

    Name : BRUNO, CARLOS LUIS
    Address : OLEGARIO ANDRADE 880
    City/State/Zip : ROSARIO SANTA FE 2000
    Country : ARGENTINA
    Team : THE PRIVATE ANTENNA  FIELD  BAD  POWER

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries   Zones

   15SSB    3940        3940      11582       134        38

  Totals     3940        3940      11582       134        38

  Final Score =  1.992.104

 Equipmnet Description :  ICOM  IC - 775 DSP + KENWOOD  TL - 922A
 Antenna                      : YAGUI  MONOBAND   6  OVER  6 ELEMENT

 Look at our Web Page  : http://www.badpower.com.ar

 This is to certify that in the contest I have operated my transmitter within
 the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
 regulations of the contest.

SIGNATURE
MAILING  ADDRESS :
                        BRUNO,  CARLOS  LUIS   LT1F  Op:  LU1FKR
                        OLEGARIO V. ANDRADE  880
                        2000  ROSARIO  ARGENTINA
                                    E.Mail      :lu1fkr@badpower.com.ar