[3830] K1RC 98CQWW CW-QRP Claimed Score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K1RC 98CQWW CW-QRP Claimed Score
From: john-k1rc@juno.com (John C Marchand)
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 21:17:57 -0500
                        1998 CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST

     Call used: K1RC                                           Location:
05

     Category: QRP All Band                 Mode: CW
Power: 5W

     Callsign of Operator: K1RC

     If multi-operator, show calls of all operators and loggers:  -None-

     Exchanged Information: K1RC RST 05

     band      QSOs      points      zones      ctys
     _______________________________
     160            3                  6             3           2
      80           64             169           12         31
      40         148            413           14          51
      20         151            422           21          60
      15         185            511           24          71
      10         159            442           22          66
    TOTAL   710       1963           96         281         SCORE:
740,051

     Club or Team Name:         Merrimack Valley Mudducks

     Comments:  Thanks, to the Sun Spot Gods for 10 & 15 mtrs..

     I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
     amateur radio  in my country.  My report  is correct and true to the
     best of my knowledge.  I agree  to be bound by  the decisions of the
     CQ Awards Committee.