[3830] K2SX CQWW CW SOA HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K2SX CQWW CW SOA HP
From: k2sx@juno.com (k2sx@juno.com)
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 21:21:34 -0500
CQWW CW Score for K2SX SOA HP

Band    QSO     Pts     Zones   Countries
160      58     129     14      36

 80     326     892     21      68
 40     544     1554    34      101
 20     420     1190    36      97
 15     525     1522    33      96
 10     400     1144    26      90
Total   2273    6431    164     488  = 4,193,012

Time 38.6 Hrs

Eqmt:  Too much to describe and too much to figure out when I was tired
out.

It was fun operating from K1ZM's stn.  Took a while to get used to all
the alternative antennas and remembering what to do to get from one place
to another.  Good start on 40 but rate dropped when I moved to 80 too
early.  Never got going on 20 and think the antennas were too high for
the morning opening.  Mny thanks to Jeff  for his hospitality and use of
FB stn.