[3830] N4ZI 160 mtr Contest SOLP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] N4ZI 160 mtr Contest SOLP
From: Bill.Maddock@Coors.com (Maddock, Bill)
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 1998 06:31:33 -0700

                ARRL 160 MTR CONTEST - 1998
                     (SOLP) TN  - TCG - WEST

Call: N4ZI                                    Country: United States

Mode CW                                   Category: Single op Low power

     QSO      QSO pts     SECTIONS    COUNTRIES    TOTAL

      844        1697             73                  3
128,972 pts

All reports sent were 599 TN

Rig: TS-850SAT   (100 wts)  Inverted Vee, no beverages

I got a late start, had storm come through Friday afternoon, and had
to run several errands for XYL. Band condx where good most of the weekend
noise was down compared to my operations in Texas (KF5AA). I will have to
spend
more time looking for DX next time! Didn't hear Alaska or Hawaii! Must not
be any
one on 160 in NY (NLI). Worked all 48 states mainland, a first on 160 for
me! I will
be looking for Alaska and Hawaii for WAS! DX was J6A, ZF2AH, AND C6AHV -
also
was answered by KH7R ( nice signal in Memphis area S8). I will try harder
next year!

73 de Bill N4ZI  Atoka, TN   n4zi@bigriver.net