[3830] VE5MX SSB Sprint Score

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] VE5MX SSB Sprint Score
From: ve5mx@sk.sympatico.ca (Todd Bendtsen)
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 1999 05:11:34 +0000

                              SPRINT SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 07-Feb-99

    Callsign Used : VE5MX
         Operator : VE5MX

         Category : SOHP

 Default Exchange : # Todd SK VE5MX

             Name : Todd Bendtsen
          Address : 616 Moffet Dr.
   City/State/Zip : Weyburn, SK
          Country : Canada

   80SSB      80          80         80       6
   40SSB      78          78         78       4
   20SSB     118         118        118      35

 Totals      276         276        276      45

    Final Score = 12420 points.

I, by virtue of my statement below, have taken part in the NCJ North American
Sprint, conscientiously applying my most ethical interpretation of the rules
for this contest as set forth in the National Contest Journal.