[3830] W4WS NC QSO Party summary

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] W4WS NC QSO Party summary
From: n4vhk@summitschool.com (Henry Heidtmann)
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 13:50:49 -0500
SUMMARY SHEET - NC QSO PARTY
CALL: W4WS
Winston-Salem, NC
NC COUNTY: Forsyth
ENTRY CATEGORY: Club, Multi-op, Mixed HF/VHF, In-State

NUMBER OF PHONE QSOs: 303 X 1 POINT = 303
NUMBER OF CW QSOs: 31 X 2 POINTS = 62
NO. OF NC MOBILE QSOs: 23 X 3 POINTS = 69
TOTAL QSO POINTS = 434
TOTAL NUMBER OF NC COUNTIES WORKED: 47
TOTAL NUMBER OF STATES/CAN.PROV./COUNTRIES WORKED: 66
TOTAL MULTIPLIERS = 113
DARE AND CHEROKEE                                = 100
ADD 100 POINTS FOR WORKING K4EG   = 100
 TOTAL BONUS POINTS = 200
FINAL SCORE: = 49,242

OPERATORS: N4VHK, KD4RGB, KF4PLQ, K4BLR, KC4WSK

EQUIPMENT: TS930 X 2, TS440, CT LOGGING, F12 C-4XL UP 42',
TH3 UP 35', 80 METER HORIZ. LOOP UP 35', GAP CHALLENGER,
HEIL MICS, ICE BANDPASS FILTERS, W9XT CONTEST CARD

NOTES: Our first M/M from my qth. We used this
contest to break in some new contesters and test out
my new operating positions, test a couple new antennas,
check for RF problems, etc. We only managed
to have 2 stations on at the same time, and that was
limited due to sporadic manpower. We did have fun, and
kudos to the many mobiles who went out to activate counties!
This is one of the most gentlemanly qso parties, with
everyone giving up their freq for a bit to let others work
the mobiles. Heard some qrp stations too.
See y'all next year..
73,
Henry, N4VHK