[3830] CQWWRTTY LW8EXF's Summary Sheet MS HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWWRTTY LW8EXF's Summary Sheet MS HP
From: cfernandez@transistemas.com.ar (Claudio Fernandez)
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 10:36:05 +0000
                   CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST -- 1999

      Call: LW8EXF                   Country:  Argentina
      Mode: RTTY                     Category: Multi Single
      Zone: 13

      BAND     QSO   QSO PTS   ST/PR   ZONES COUNTRIES

       80        0        0     0         0       0
       40        0        0     0         0       0
       20        0        0     0         0       0
       15        1        3     1         1       1
       10       31       79    12        13      16

     Totals     32       82    13        14      17     =>  2,201

All reports sent were 599 13, unless otherwise noted.

Operator List: LU7DW & LW8EXF (YL)

Equipment Description: Yaesu FT-1000MP, Alpha 76A (300 watts)

Antenna: 4 Elements tribander yagi @ 40 feet

Modem: H-B Hamcomm

PC: 386SX RAM:4Mb HD:52Mb Software: Hamcomm 3.1 Monitor CGA

Comments:  We never made digital modes before this contest,
           meanwhile I was in the radio, Claudio (LU7DW)
           was the logger and he try to keep in service the
           hamcomm. We only burn a serial comm & PC speaker.
           I hope for the next year get one real digital modem
           because I fall in love with RTTY!!!.

Club Affiliation: RCA

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Nelida Ocampo  LW8EXF