[3830] K7SV 1999 CQP ABLP SCORE

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K7SV 1999 CQP ABLP SCORE
From: Larry Schimelpfenig" <lvschim@1bigred.com (Larry Schimelpfenig)
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 20:38:35 -0400
                           CALIFORNIA QSO PARTY

     Call used: K7SV                                           Location: VA

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: MIXED           Power: 100W

     Callsign of Operator: K7SV

     If multi-operator, show calls of all operators and loggers:

     Exchanged Information: K7SV nr VA

     Hours of Operation: 17:35

     band   CW QSOs    CW pts     Ph QSOs    Ph pts
     160          1         3           0         0
      80         28        84          15        30
      40         62       186          29        58
      20         81       243          82       164
      15         88       264         119       238
      10         68       204          97       194
     144          0         0           0         0
     TOTAL      328       984         342       684

     ( 1668 ) QSO points  X  ( 57 ) Multipliers  =  95,076 points

     Club or Team Name: PVRC

     Comments: Went into this with three goals. 1. Work all counties
     2. Break my own VA state record 3. Break 100K. Guess one out of
     three isn't bad. I think there is a conspiracy. Perhaps the
     controlling contest authorities believe I'll keep coming back
     trying for all 58 counties if I miss one. Thought I was going
     to miss two this year, but Sierra answered my CQ on 10. I
     missed Glenn. Oh well, had a blast again. Had many
     2 mode 5 banders, but no six banders. Only station on top band
     was W6EEN and my hats off to him for hanging in there. I think
     Ken would cring if N6O (N6RO) had any idea how many stations
     called them on top band that they weren't hearing. CU again
     next year for the premier contest season opener!

     I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
     amateur radio  in my country.  My report  is correct and true to the
     best of my knowledge.  I agree  to be bound by  the decisions of the
     contest committee.

     Date10/04/1999 Signature L. G. Schimelpfenig Call K7SV

     Name: Larry Schimelpfenig             Call: K7SV
           12802 Lee Lake Dr.
           Spotsylvania, VA  22553