[3830] W1AF CQP SCHOOL M/M

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] W1AF CQP SCHOOL M/M
From: K3UOC@aol.com (K3UOC@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 16:00:47 EDT
                      California QSO Party -- 1999

      Call: W1AF                     Country: United States
      State: Massachusetts           Category: Multi Multi - School
      School: Harvard University

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  MULTS

      CW         6       18        4
      SSB        7       14        7

      Totals    13       32       11  =   352

Operator List: KO1O, N1EXQ, K3UOC, W1HFA, N3OQB, N2MSE, K1VR, & Jonathan

Equipment Description: Position 1: IC-781 + IC-4KL + X-7; Position 2:
IC-736 + IC-2KL + AT-500 + T-10 log + 40-2CD + 80 vee + 40 sloper.

Club Affiliation: Harvard Wireless Club

Comment: As you know, we spent the weekend working our 90th Anniversary
Special Event Operation.  But we worked all the CQP stations who called us
looking for a few points.  Most were surprised that we were ready for them
with our paper CQP log which we passed between the two operating positions.
Anyway, it sounded like a great contest and next year, we'll have to do it
for real from W1AF.  Too bad we couldn't submit our 1,734 contacts in the
special event as our CQP log. . .hi.  I think we might have done pretty well.
 So anyway here is, I would bet, the only non-CA SCHOOL MULTI/MULTI entry you
will probably receive this year.  Congrats to Dean, N6DE for sponsoring the
new School Plaque in the CQP.

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Harvard Wireless Club  W1AF
               6 Linden Street