[3830] RTTY Internet sprint AD7U SOABLP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] RTTY Internet sprint AD7U SOABLP
From: ad7u@juno.com (ad7u@juno.com)
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 04:23:15 +0100
1999 Internet Sprint

Call used: AD7U
Operator: Caleb/AD7U
Location:  WA
Default exchange sent: <other call> AD7U #-CALEB-WA

Entry Class: Single Op, All Band

Band    QSOs   Pts
80         0     0
40        28    28  A4S with 40m add on @ 30ft
20        43    43            "
15         0     0
10         0     0
--------------------------------
Total     71    71

--------------------------------------

Claimed Score: 71 pts

Equipment: Kenwood TS-440SAT, 486/66, win95, RTTY by WF1B  v4.4f

Power Output: 100 watts

Comments: Wow, most stations had smaller numbers than me!! 40
meters didn't seem to get going till about 0215z. I can't wait
till the next one.

Club Participation: Western Washington DX Club

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established for amateur radio in my country. My report is correct
and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the
decisions of the Awards Committee."

Date _1999oct6_  Signature _Caleb Skurdal_Call _AD7U_

Caleb Skurdal
1015 N Custer St