[3830] CQWW CW N4MO SOSB/15 LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N4MO SOSB/15 LP
From: n4mo@juno.com (n4mo@juno.com)
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 22:52:44 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest - CW

Call: N4MO
Operator(s): N4MO
Station: N4MO

Class: SOSB/15 LP
Operating Time (hrs): 32

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:   1124     35    120
   10:
-------------------------------
Total:   1124     35    120  =  508,400

Comments:

Conditions in a word were exceptional. Most ops went to 10 early on
Saturday by the way things looked from my vantage point. A VE1 gave me
his freq (he had to go places) on 21003 at 1300Z and I stayed put until
2000Z. Never had a run like that on low pwr at any time at any location
domestic or foreign in my 50+ years in the hobby. It was better than a
great contest, as I said it was exceptional. Hope someone found a way
to bottle the condx of Saturday for future tests.

73,  Ron