[3830] N2GA NAQP SSB

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] N2GA NAQP SSB
From: N2GA@aol.com (N2GA@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 12:08:55 EST
                       2000 NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY

     Call used: N2GA (@ K2KV)                                  Location: NY

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: PHONE           Power: 100W

     Callsign of Operator: N2GA

     If multi-operator, show calls of all operators and loggers:

     Exchanged Information: N2GA GEORGE NY

     Hours of Operation: 09:59

     band      QSOs      points    mults
     -----------------------------------
     160         46          46      21
      80         81          81      23
      40        223         223      42
      20        155         155      41
      15         72          72      25
      10        102         102      22
     -----------------------------------
     TOTAL      679         679     174      SCORE: 118,146

     Club or Team Name: Order of Boiled Owls (NY)

     Comments: Thanks to Jeff K2KV for the use of his station.
               As usual, another fun time!  Conditions were superb,
       all bands were open and there were many fine operators!
      This was my best NAQP SSB score ever - thanks to all
               who worked me.

     I, by virtue of my statement below, have taken part in the

           NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY on 01/15/2000

     conscientiously applying my most ethical interpretation of the
     published rules for this contest.

     Date_1/16/2000_ Signature_George A. Tranos_ Call__N2GA__

     Name: George Tranos                   Call: N2GA
           P.O. Box 296
           Bellport, NY  11713